Haryana Health Department issued a new recruitment notification for 933 Medical Officer Posts. Interested and Eligible candidates have to download the application form from the official website of Health Department Haryana and send it on or before 17th July 2017 before 5 pm. Candidates are advised to read the full notification before applying for Haryana Health Department Recruitment 2017.
Important Information Regarding Haryana Health Department Recruitment 2017
- Name of Department: Haryana Health Department
- Total number of Vacancy: 933
- Name of Vacancy: Medical Officer
District wise Vacancy Details
- Ambala: 36 Posts
- Bhiwani: 115 Posts
- Fatehabad: 61 Posts
- Hisar: 102 Posts
- Jhajjar: 47 Posts
- Jind: 134 Posts
- Kurukshetra: 34 Posts
- Karnal: 74 Posts
- Kaithal: 68 Posts
- Mewat: 35 Posts
- Narnaul: 25 Posts
- Panipat: 26 Posts
- Palwal: 28 Posts
- Rohtak: 25 Posts
- Rewari: 10 Posts
- Sonepat: 71 Posts
- Sirsa: 07 Posts
- Yamunanagar: 35 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Haryana Health Department Recruitment 2017
Educational Qualification: Candidate who wants to apply for this job must be a graduate in Medicine and Surgery from a recognized University or Institution. The candidate should be a registered medical petitioner recognized by Medical Council of India or State Medical Council.
- As on 17/07/2017, the age of the candidate is not less than 22 years and not more than 42 years of age.
- Upper age relaxation is 5 years in the case of SC/BC categories of Haryana.
Selection Criteria: Candidates are selected on the basis of Interview.
Application fee for Haryana Health Department Medical Officer Post 2017
- General category candidates have to deposit Rs.500/- as application fee.
- SC/ST/BC/Women Candidates/PH/ESM category candidates have to deposit Rs.250/- as application fee.
The application fee is to be deposited in Haryana Government Treasury online or through Demand Draft deposited in favor of Director General Health Services, Panchkula, Haryana.
How to apply for 933 Medical Officer Vacancy 2017
Interested candidates have to download the application form online from the official website of Health Department i.e. Haryanahealth.nic.in and complete this application form with all the relevant details along with a latest passport size photograph pasted on the application form put in an envelope by writing on it as “Application for the post of Medical Officer” and send it to
Director General of Health Services, Haryana, Swasthya Bhawan, Sector-6, Panchkula-134109.
Important Dates of remember
- Closing date to apply online: 17/07/2017 before 5 P.M.
- Interview Venue: O/o DGHS, Haryana, Sector-6, Panchkula.